Thursday, November 20, 2008

More kids

This picture is sort of old. Hence the shirt indicating it was a time when Lulu was crawling. Needless to say those days are long gone. My crawler has turned into a walker, now a runner. Where does the time go? Today she is having grilled cheese and peas for lunch. WHAT? I remember breast milk and mushed carrots like it was yesterday. Now she says "BEER" when she opens the refrigerator door. Says, "POOP" every time she has gone to the bathroom. What happened when I blinked? Everything. That's what. 
Mark and I are now talking about number 2. (Kid).
There are very many reasons not to, and there are a few reasons that we see why we should. 
I'm not so convinced giving up my body and life for another 9 months. Wait, scratch that...2 years or so is going to be worth it again. Being pregnant is NOT the hard part. By any means, it's what comes after that are the trying times. I love Lulu more than I ever thought possible and am so happy I can hardly express with words. However, I always thought to be one of these people to stay single forever and probably never have kids. So the fact that I even have ONE is saying a lot for me. So that's what has been on my mind a lot lately. To kid, or not to kid...again? Is being an only child so bad after all? I cannot say as I have a sibling. Mark cannot aid in this decision process either because he has 2 other siblings. I guess time will have to be the decision maker on this one. And I suppose I will just have to look deep in my heart...for awhile. There is no need to be hasty in this decision I suppose. Although I don't want to wait too long. More on this subject later. Gotta go deal with what has my hands full for the time being. The one and only...Lulu. 

No comments: